We would love to read your comments on our posts! Please do take the time to leave us a comment. Commenting on a post is as easy as this:
- Click on the heading of the post you wish to comment on.
- Scroll down until you can see the “Leave a reply” section.
- You will be asked for your name (only use your first name) and email address (the email address is optional and will not be published).
- You will also need to write the “spam word” in the anti-spam box.
- Click “Submit comment”.
- Your comment will not appear immediately, as it will be emailed to Mrs Pratt first for approval. If your comment is okay, it will appear on the blog very soon.
How to write a good comment:
- Start your comment like a letter by including a greeting such as “Dear Mrs Pratt’s class”, and a closing.
- Always use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation in your comment (no “text talk”, please!).
- Compliment the writer in a specific way, or ask a question, or add some information to the post.
- Write a relevant comment about the post.
- Do not reveal any personal information about yourself in your comment.
- Always reread your comment and edit it if necessary before submitting it.
- Remember: before you speak, T.H.I.N.K: True.Helpful.Inspiring.Necessary. Kind.
Commenting guidelines adapted from Kathleen Morris and Kelly Jordan’s work. http://4kmand4kj.global2.vic.edu.au/learn-about-blogging/how-to-comment/